A FUSE CFO is your trusted business advisor
Part time or "fractional" CFOs are a cost-effective way to bring more skill, experience and solutions to your small business -- at a fraction of the cost of a full-time person.
Hire us for a project… or an ongoing process
Fix or modernize a process, get a jolt of ideas, manage a significant funding or exit event, or test the CFO roll at your company. Or just benefit from an experienced financial business mentor! Contact us now.
We will help you “Fuse” your operations and finance in a way that instills discipline and drives lasting results.
We’ve helped clients like you through periods of rapid growth and expansion, through turnarounds and bankruptcy, through mergers and shifts in business models.
Fuse Financial Partners makes your company more profitable, more sustainable and more fun.
Fuse CFO Services
- Outsourced/Interim/Part-Time CFO
- Strategic Planning
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Internal, External and Management Reporting
- Treasury Services and Banking Relationships
- Capital Formation and Investor Relationships
Examples of FUSE Agreements
Every business is unique. The way we help is too. Our client relationships are structured to create the best fit for the companies we serve. Here are some examples.
Fuse Financial Partners will provide a customized, tailored quote for an accounting solution specific to your business needs. Sign up for your FREE Consultation or give us a call today: (980) 819-0510
- How to hire a part-time CFO that fits your company culture: A tale of 3 radically different CFOs
- Why Mergers Fail: The CFO Role can Make or Break an M&A Deal
- How to Live with your CFO: Fixing a Dysfunctional CFO-CEO Relationship
- Business Transformation Part 1: Why You Might Need it Now!
- Business Transformation Part 2: Warning Signs that Your Business Needs a Makeover
- Five Items to Include in a Small Business Funding Request
- 3 Start Up Lessons from Vineyard Vines
- SaaS Business Model: Use Excel, not Magic, to Calculate Success
- Succession Planning is Not Enough: The Dangers of Ignoring the Soft Stuff
- Has Your Business Borrowed Too Much? How to Measure and Manage Your Business Debt for Better Cash Flow
- Don't Even Think About Raising Capital... Without These 5 Answers
- Business Lawsuit: Fight, Pay, Settle?
- Will your company face bankruptcy in 2018?