Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors
We know QuickBooks… And a lot more!
Each member of Fuse Financial Partners is a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, tested and certified by Intuit on a range of QuickBooks products. We can help you get the most from your QuickBooks software. We offer unlimited training, tech support and sizable discounts on every QuickBooks software package in order to implement rock-solid workflows for your business.Scale up with the right software tools
And that’s just the beginning. Ask us about expanding the capabilities of QuickBooks through apps like Bill.com, Salesforce, Expensify, Hubdoc, Knowify, and more.
If cloud accounting is not your thing, you can rely on our Citrix Xen Desktop to host QuickBooks Premier or Enterprise.Make your company more profitable, more sustainable ... and more fun
We are more than QuickBooks experts; we are finance driven business mentors that understand how operations and finance impact your bottom line (and your life)! We share our knowledge to change how you view your business, helping you understand your key business drivers so you’ll be successful for years to come.
We “fuse” small business consulting, with business experience, CFO services, and QuickBooks expertise.Examples of FUSE Client Engagements
Every business is unique. The way we help is too. Our client relationships are structured to create the best fit for the companies we serve. Here are some examples.
Fuse Financial Partners will provide a customized, tailored quote for an accounting solution specific to your business needs. Sign up for your FREE Consultation or give us a call today: (980) 819-0510
- FREE Shark Tank Valuation Spreadsheet
- 3 Start Up Lessons from Vineyard Vines
- SaaS Business Model: Use Excel, not Magic, to Calculate Success
- Why Mergers Fail: The CFO Role can Make or Break an M&A Deal
- Succession Planning is Not Enough: The Dangers of Ignoring the Soft Stuff
- 4 Strategies for Surviving Foreign Currency Exchange Risks
- Business Transformation Part 1: Why You Might Need it Now!
- Business Transformation Part 2: Warning Signs that Your Business Needs a Makeover
- Five Items to Include in a Small Business Funding Request
- Has Your Business Borrowed Too Much? How to Measure and Manage Your Business Debt for Better Cash Flow
- Don't Even Think About Raising Capital... Without These 5 Answers
- Business Lawsuit: Fight, Pay, Settle?
- How to Live with your CFO: Fixing a Dysfunctional CFO-CEO Relationship
- Will your company face bankruptcy in 2018?
- How to hire a part-time CFO that fits your company culture: A tale of 3 radically different CFOs